Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to expand our scale up management team
We seek a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) with a track-record in international commercialisation of novel medical devices and/or treatments in the orthopedic industry. You seek to improve the lives of many people with knee problems, especially those in the prime of their lives.
We are in the early commercialisation stage, with a vision to become a main player in a multi-billion market with a high impact on patient care.
It is key to understand the dynamics of healthcare insurers in assessing new orthopedic medical devices for reimbursement and to have an international network of orthopedic surgeons. The CCO will be responsible for the company’s market access and commercialisation strategy and roll-out.
The CCO will be member of the management team, next to the CEO and CMO.
We are ArthroSave
ArthroSave is an ambitious medtech start-up founded in 2016 and based in Culemborg, the Netherlands. Our mission is to let patients return to an active way of life by improvement of osteoarthritic joints. We have developed and validated the KneeReviver in clinical trials. Fifteen hospitals in five European countries have commercially used the KneeReviver. The time has come to get reimbursement approval in target countries, to prepare to scale and to get regulatory approval in the US. Clinical pilots and reimbursement trials will be part of the market access strategy. Funding and approval for a large clinical trial has been achieved and will speed up our success, but we do believe there is a lot more we can do in the short term in this large and growing market.
- Take a leading role in the management in developing and executing the company’s commercial growth strategy
- Investigate the optimal market access strategy for the EU target countries
- Set-up and manage the market access activities in key EU and US markets along local and national market access routes
- Build and manage relationships with all parties in the healthcare system, including providers, payers (reimbursement pathway, government, patients and surgeons (key opinion leaders)
- Take responsibility for the marketing and commercialisation strategy and roll-out including stakeholder management to emphasize the need for the KneeReviver
- Fully understand the KneeReviver product, surgical technique and patient selection criteria
- Build and manage a commercial team with, distributors, business developers and sales reps
- Ensure that defined activities are executed within budget and within timelines
What do we offer?
You will be working in a team of passionate professionals, committed to our purpose and to each other. You will be given a lot of responsibility and freedom to operate, with plenty of support from the management team whenever you need it. We offer an attractive salary and a share-option package based on a full-time contract.
- 10+ year experience in commercial functions in medical devices, mainly in market access of orthopedic medical devices
- You know and understand the market dynamics in orthopedics
- You have commercial experience in European countries. Experience in the UK and Germany market is a plus.
- You have excellent commercial and social skills
- You are a strategic entrepreneurial thinker with a commercial mindset
- You have profound knowledge of market segmentation, marketing, direct sales, channel management, pricing strategies and product launch in the orthopedic medtech field
- You understand the hospital economics and medical reimbursement
- You are capable of managing product objections and misconceptions using clinical data and product knowledge
- You are a self-starter, eager to find your way despite budget limitation
- You are a team player and are able to lead and motivate others
- You like to travel to clients and business relations
You can send your motivation letter and CV not later than March 1, 2023 to email@example.com
If you want to know more, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 6 811 51 925. For more information about ArthroSave, visit www.arthrosave.com
ArthroSave is looking for an intern
Who are we?
ArthroSave is a medtech start-up based in Culemborg. Our mission is to help patients diagnosed with knee osteoarthritis, not responding to conservative therapy, probably already indicated for a knee replacement. Our joint saving treatment is studied in medical research groups for > 10 years, resulting in knee joint preservation, decrease of pain, increase of function, and postponing a knee replacement.
We are a growing team of enthusiastic professionals eager to reach many hospitals and patients with our innovation. With our solution, we can give millions of patients their active lives back worldwide.
ArthroSave is looking for an intern with a Life Sciences background in combination with Innovation management, or Healthcare based Entrepeneurship, or Science based Business.
You will assess additional target markets based on the company’s proprietary technology. And you will create a businessplan for a new business opportunity. You will be fully supported by the ArthroSave team.
- Assess the business opportunity of relevant osteoarthritis markets beyond the knee
- Support the management with strategic options for decisions for Future growth
What will you work on?
The intern will work and deliver on the following topics:
Quantify the unmet medical need for joint distraction treatments
- Diagnosis and current treatment standards
- Health economics research
Analyse the market
- Market trends
- Competitor analysis
- Main players and M&A landscape
Combine and validate findings
- Analyse and report the business opportunity
- Validation of the proposition among Healthcare Providers
What do we offer?
The intern will be able to work from home and if needed at the office of ArthroSave. The Intern will be provided with adequate supervision to complete the internship. A internship fee and travel reimbursement will be provided. A minimal period of 4-6 months, start asap.
The intern should bring
You are a master student with Life Sciences background in combination with:
- Innovation management or,
- Healthcare based Entrepreneurship or,
- Science based business
To ensure that there is a good fit with the assignment the intern should bring:
- Strong affinity with the medical sector, any relevant knowledge about orthopaedics is a plus
- Analytic skills and able to combine (bio)medical knowledge with commercial insights
- (basic) Understanding about finance and health economics
- Fluent in English, both verbally as in writing
- Pro-active and responsible
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! You can send it to email@example.com.
If you would like to know more, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or for more information about ArthroSave, visit our website www.arthrosave.com