Development of joint preserving surgical procedures is of paramount importance for ArthroSave. Our company is the continuation from years of academic research, in which we worked hard to solve the mobility issues for younger patients with knee osteoarthritis.
Years of experience with knee joint distraction in scientific coordinated trials resulted in a potent additional form of joint preserving treatment. Furthermore, in an academic setting, ArthroSave developed the KneeReviver distractor to further refine knee joint distraction treatment.
Since 2018 we have a business office located in Culemborg. After a successful launch of the KneeReviver in selected hospitals in the Netherlands we also export the KneeReviver to Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Germany.
The team consists of:
|Karianne Lindenhovius||CEO, co-founder|
|Peter van Roermund||CMO, co-founder|
|Floris Lafeber||CSO, co-founder|
|Thijmen Struik||Q&A officer|
|Karen Wiegant||Clinical support and trainer|
|Antoinette van der Linden||Controller|
- First knee joint distraction treatment in medical research group.
- Winner Ureka Mega Challenge.
- Start development KneeReviver in valorisation process UMC Utrecht.
- First prototype in research setting on patient.
- KneeReviver has potential. Start ArthroSave as spin-off company UMC Utrecht.
- First KneeReviver treatment in NL.
- First KneeReviver treatments outside NL, in Europe.
- ArthroSave winner of Academic Startup Competition, present at GES2019, participant in Incubator program in Silicon Valley USA.